Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02185 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,500 (114,392 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)