Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,221 (1,110 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)