Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.873 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,108 (1,061 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (40 minutes ago)