Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.041 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,583 (4,402 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)