Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11904 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,624 (22,042 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)