Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 181% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,500 (kr12,723) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)