Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,361 (3,765,187 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)