Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,476元 (3,243,486 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)