Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,359 (3,257,945 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)