Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,710 (€912) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)