Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,135 (€801) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)