Cost of living comparison between Sibu, Malaysia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.631 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,052 (RM2,484) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)