Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,411 (2,102 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)