Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.621 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,647元 (2,866 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)