Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,724 (€603) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)