Cost of living comparison between Šiauliai, Lithuania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,724 (€369) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (44 minutes ago)