Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,900 (€519) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)