Cost of living comparison between Šiauliai, Lithuania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,402 (€462) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)