Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,648 ($1,115) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (42 minutes ago)