Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05384 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,492 (64,865 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)