Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06277 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,127 (81,677 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)