Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06090 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,675 (¥93,187) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)