Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05832 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,240 (¥124,139) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)