Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,679 (﷼ 12,643,565) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)