Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,275元 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (33 minutes ago)