Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.151 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,133 (C$802) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)