Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.183 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,573 (C$1,075) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)