Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,536 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (38 minutes ago)