Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,732 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)