Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,133元 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (37 minutes ago)