Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,267 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (43 minutes ago)