Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,703 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)