Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,624 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)