Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.834 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,811 (Dirham 3,168) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)