Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,133 (Dirham 3,337) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)