Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.880 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,812 (Dirham 2,028) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)