Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,700 (Dirham 3,591) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)