Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,834 (Dirham 3,121) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)