Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.789 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,207 (Dirham 4,029) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)