Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,495 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)