Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,054元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)