Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,491元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)