Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,524 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)