Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09605 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,425元 (₨87,718) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)