Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.667 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,411元 (RM3,247) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)