Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,652 (RM2,991) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)