Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,746元 (RM3,486) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)