Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.995 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,095 (1,033 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (42 minutes ago)