Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.763 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,777 (1,005 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)