Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.046 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,344 (1,426 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)