Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.805 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,290 (€806) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)