Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,802 (€645) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)