Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,307元 (€818) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)