Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,833 (€744) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)