Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,353 (3,448 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (35 minutes ago)