Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,179 (R$ 2,441) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)