Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,648 (€716) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)