Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,530 (RM2,867) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (28 minutes ago)