Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.621 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,122 (RM3,161) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)