Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,232 (₩1,221,357) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)