Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,671元 (₩942,570) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)