Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,084 (₩990,481) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)