Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,720元 (₩934,219) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)