Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06518 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,054 (¥77,545) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)