Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06180 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,929 (¥63,574) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)