Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,347 (Rp 11,750,025) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)