Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,094 (Rp 10,885,706) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)