Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,006元 (Rp 10,509,530) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)