Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,239元 (Rp 11,470,480) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)