Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,118 prices entered by 550 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,263 ($940) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)