Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.819 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 100% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,217元 (CHF 1,352) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)