Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.686 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,974 (2,358 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)