Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.656 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,814 (2,907 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)