Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,159 (3,043 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)