Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,191 (3,016 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)