Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,626 (1,595 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)