Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20257 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,762 (28,444 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 2 hours ago)