Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,410 (€948) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)