Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,989 (€770) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)