Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.232 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,954 (C$756) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (29 minutes ago)