Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,933 (C$1,107) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)