Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.343 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,568 (C$1,042) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)