Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.238 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,486 (C$856) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)