Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.311 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,745元 (C$1,270) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)