Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.101 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,729元 (C$1,319) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)