Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.990 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,463 (C$1,495) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)