Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,490元 (﷼ 27,249,902) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)