Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.029 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,165 (1,282KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (44 minutes ago)