Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.088 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,672元 (1,387KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)