Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.952 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,417元 (1,371KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)