Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.816 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,273 (1,382KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)