Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.002 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,652 (1,163KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)