Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05942 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,341 (¥123,538) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (about 1 hour ago)