Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05830 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,503 (¥111,541) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)