Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05978 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,054 (¥118,015) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)