Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06275 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,370 (¥85,575) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)