Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / STD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,502 (8,273,920 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (39 minutes ago)