Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,501 prices entered by 1,340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.178 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,020 (R$ 2,304) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)