Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,315 prices entered by 1,283 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,011 (R$ 2,310) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)