Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,837 prices entered by 916 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,828 (R$ 3,336) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (41 minutes ago)