Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,753 prices entered by 1,216 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,113 (R$ 1,850) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)