Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,943 prices entered by 1,006 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,155 (R$ 3,518) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)