Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,931 (R$ 1,835) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)