Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,008 (R$ 1,562) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)