Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.033 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,899 (R$ 2,902) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)