Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.206 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,122 (R$ 2,775) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)