Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,993 (R$ 2,312) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (23 minutes ago)