Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,827 (R$ 3,436) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)