Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14517 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,701 (RD$ 39,273) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 2 hours ago)