Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13178 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,962 (RD$ 37,651) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)