Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13712 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,793 (RD$ 42,251) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)