Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14652 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,195 (RD$ 21,809) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)