Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12739 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,378 (RD$ 42,214) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)