Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14625 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,153 (RD$ 21,555) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)