Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14915 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,842 (RD$ 32,467) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)