Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,770 (R$ 2,722) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (24 minutes ago)