Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,989 (R$ 3,406) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)