Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12901 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,110元 (Php31,860) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)