Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13722 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,415 (Php17,596) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)