Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12866 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,915元 (Php30,432) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)