Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38977 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,983 (ARS $10,218) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)