Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18969 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,083元 (ARS $21,523) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)