Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38017 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,532 (ARS $11,920) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)